Sunday, March 20, 2011

CMW 2011 Kickoff: Finger Eleven

Where: Mod Club

When:
Wednesday March 9th

Finger Eleven


I have been a huge fan of Finger Eleven for years! The best show I have ever seen from them was CMW three years ago when they played Massey Hall during a huge snow storm! I can remember how excited they were to be playing in that historic venue.
The sound was absolutely incredible! A few months ago when I found out they would be playing the Canadian Music Week kickoff party at the Mod Club, I knew I wouldn't miss it for the world! CMW is just not the same without these boys.

Last year, I was lucky enough to be able do a brief interview with guitarist Rick Jackett where he talked all about what we could expect from the new album...I couldn't believe I had to wait months before I could hear it! I was not disappointed! Needless to say, I was pumped to finally be able to hear some of their new tunes live. What a fantastic show! They played the perfect mix of new and old tunes, including crowd pleasers like 'One Thing' and 'Paralyzer'. I wonder what they will have in store for us next year?

Check out 'One Thing' Live below


No comments:

Post a Comment