Sunday, March 20, 2011

CMW 2011 Kickoff Show

(Note: This is not an actual review because reviews are simply not my thing :)

Where: Mod Club

When: Wednesday March 9th

Genre: Rock

Who: Frankie Whyte And The Dead Idols

I was pretty excited when I saw that Frankie Whyte And The Dead Idols were going to be performing before Finger Eleven at the kickoff show. I have known about them for quite some time and I definitely wanted to check them out at some point. Back in February they had the opportunity of lifetime when they opened for Bon Jovi here in Toronto at the Air Canada Centre. If I had any musical talent myself, opening for Bon Jovi would have been a lifelong dream of mine! Anyhow, if you love hot rocker chicks, you're going to love Frankie! Her energy is through the roof and her vocals are fantastic! This girl knows how to rock! Definitely check them out if you ever get a chance.

"Like" them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
http://www.frankiewhyteandthedeadidols.com

No comments:

Post a Comment