Friday, March 4, 2011

Maria Aragon: The girl who captured our hearts!

Rather than talk about Charlie Sheen like everyone is this week...and probably for months to come, I'm gonna talk about 10 year old Maria Aragon.

This amazing little girl from Winnipeg quickly became a YouTube sensation with her rendition of Lady Gaga's new hit single "Born This Way". Lady Gaga learned of this video from her friend Perez Hilton and then tweeted "Can't stop crying watching this. This is why I make music. She is the future. "

Recently, 99.9 Virgin Radio's Billie of the Breakfast Show chatted with Lady Gaga and little Maria. Billie informed Gaga that they were flying Maria into Toronto for the March 3rd show and it was then that Lady Gaga announced that Maria would have to join her on stage to sing "Born This Way" with her. Not gonna lie, this interview had me tearing up a little! I'm such a sap!

This video from last nights show at the ACC was no exception! It was such a beautiful performance! I just wish I was there to see it in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment